The WEPCO Mastercard Debit is the convenient way to pay and is more secure than carrying cash. Each time you use your debit card, the funds are deducted from your checking account. Our debit card is accepted worldwide and comes with additional benefits:
- Zero Liability – protects cardholders against unauthorized purchases on the card
- Chip Technology – provides added security with EMV capability
- ID Theft Protection – provides you with access to a number of Identity Theft resolutions services, should you believe you are a victim of Identity Fraud.
- Airport Concierge – enjoy discounted airport meet and greet services
- Extended Warranty – can double and duplicate the coverage on new products for a maximum of one year.
- Price Protection – guarantees you receive the best price on new products purchased with your card
To activate you debit call, please call 800-448-8268.
To report fraud on your debit card, please call 877-935-2637.
With our WEPCO Mastercard Debit Card, you will have access to funds in your Share Savings and Share Draft at any ATM that accepts Mastercard. We do not charge our cardholders that use our WEPCO branded ATMs. However, if you use another financial institution’s ATM, a surcharge fee may apply. Please read the surcharge disclosure at any ATM prior to use.
We have ATMs located at our offices in Bloomington, MD; Keyser, WV; Oakland, MD; LaVale, MD and Kingwood, WV. We are part of the Western Maryland ATM Connection, which means if you use ATMs at certain local credit unions, you will not be surcharged. Check which ATMs apply.
PAL Telephone Access
PAL offers safe and convenient telephone banking from home or on the go with your mobile phone.
All members have access PAL, by calling either 301-359-3970 or toll-free at 877-937-2672. If you need assistance, please contact us.