Automatically collect your earned Kasasa® checking rewards in this account that earns a high rate. It’s an effortless way to grow your savings!
- Free account that builds your savings effortlessly
- Links to free Kasasa Cash® or Kasasa Cash Back® Share Draft (“Checking”) accounts
- 1.50% APY* on balances up to $35,000
- 1.50% to 0.57% APY on balances over $35,000 depending on balance in account*
- 0.05% APY* if qualifications aren’t met
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fees
- Free digital banking services
- Free PAL Plus online banking with bill pay
- Free eStatements
- Free WEPCO Mobile App
- Free mobile deposit
- No minimum deposit to open
Qualifying is Easy
Qualifying for your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back rewards automatically qualifies you for the highest Kasasa Saver rate, too. Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 12 Debit Card purchases
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
- Be enrolled in and log into PAL Plus online banking
If you don’t meet your qualifications during the cycle — your Kasasa accounts are still free. In fact, you’ll still earn our base rate on Kasasa Saver. Plus, you can get right back to earning your full rewards the very next month!
* APY = Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 02/01/2020. APY calculations are based on an assumed balance of $35,000 + $100,000 in your Kasasa Cash account and an assumed statement cycle of thirty-one (31) days. Rates, rewards, and bonuses, if any, are variable and may change after account is opened without notice to you. No minimum balance is required to earn or receive the account's rewards. Fees may reduce earnings. Dividends and nationwide ATM withdrawal fee reimbursements will be automatically transferred from your linked Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account on the first processing/business day of the following statement cycle. Due to the transfer, dividends from Kasasa Cash do not compound, and the actual dividends amount paid may be less than the advertised Kasasa Cash APY. Account transactions and activities may take one or more days to post and settle to the account and all must do so during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in your linked Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account in order to qualify for Kasasa Saver's rewards. “Monthly Qualification Cycle” means a period beginning one (1) day prior to the first banking day of the current statement cycle through one (1) day prior to the last banking day of the current statement cycle. Contact us for additional information, account details, restrictions, reward calculations, processing limitations, cycle dates and enrollment instructions.