print this page

Update Your Information

Has your address changed? Is your mail being forwarded?
Have you notified us?

For security reasons, all mailings from WEPCO Federal Credit Union, which include your statements and notices, will be returned to us if your address is incorrect.  If you have our PAL Plus online account access, you can update your address by clicking the “additional services” tab. 

If you are not able to update your information through PAL Plus, please come in and complete an account update form even if you have contacted the post office about your address change or to forward your mail during your extended absence.  If you cannot stop by one of our branches, you can fill out the form below and mail it back to us.

Address Update Form

We appreciate your help in keeping our information updated.

If you have a vacation home or are frequently out of town and would like your mail forwarded, we can set up an alternate address. Before you leave, please call
us, and we can update your account to the alternate address. Once you return, we can change it back. Also, please make sure your accounts remain active.

The state requires some type of activity, so a small deposit or withdrawal from time to time will keep your account active. Once an account becomes dormant, a $5 fee is assessed, and any remaining funds must be turned over to the state.