Are you looking for a Fulfilling, Member Service Focused, Highly Respected Career? Your search stops here! WEPCO Federal Credit Union is looking for you!
At WEPCO, our mission is to provide our members with exemplary member service, and our employees are the key to fulfilling that mission. Our credit union is growing and we need more employees to contribute to even more success. Therefore, we are looking for individuals to join our team that have the following qualities:
- Who is optimistic, empathetic, respectful and enjoys interacting with people.
- Who is passionate about helping others and building relationships.
- Who is resilient and empowers others to be successful.
- Who wants to be a part of a strong, hardworking team that is held accountable to meeting high standards.
- Who believes in good attendance and a strong work ethic.
- Who believes in exceptionalism and does not settle for mediocre.
- Who is eager to learn new things.
- Who is trustworthy.
If you feel that the above characteristics describe you, please consider joining our team as a Member Service Representative (MSR). As an MSR, you will have daily opportunities to build professional relationships while cheerfully serving our members’ financial needs in-person or on the phone. You will serve alongside other MSRs in a common goal to provide excellent, quality service that goes above and beyond in a refreshing, family-orientated working environment. You will be the face of WEPCO projecting a positive image to our current and prospective members! You will work one-on-one with our members to complete transactions, solve issues, provide information about WEPCO, and cross-sell products or services to meet their needs. You will carefully maintain a cash drawer with all the proper controls and ensure that it balances at the end of each shift.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR AN MSR
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Customer service experience
- Good communication and listening skills
- Proficient math and computer skills
- Good typing and data entry skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Prolonged use of hands and fingers
- Ability to lift light to heavy objects weighing 5-30 lbs.
- Experience handling money or answering phones is preferred
- Previous financial industry experience is a plus
The typical work schedule for this position is Monday-Friday and Saturday until noon.
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits. WEPCO is an Equal Opportunity Employer.