IRA’s Retirement Services
IRAs (Individual Retirement Accounts)
WEPCO offers Traditional and Roth IRA's as well as Coverdell Educational Savings Accounts.
With an IRA, comes many questions like:
- Who Can Contribute, and How Much?
- Can Other Assets Be Combined In A Traditional, Roth IRA or Coverdell Educational Savings Account?
- When Can I Use My Traditional IRA Assets?
- What are the requirements?
- What Makes The Roth IRA So Unique?
- Who Is Eligible?
- What Is A Catch-Up Contribution?
- And so much more…
To help with Retirement planning, WEPCO offers free of charge to its members an online option through its Retirement Central website. This site answers the questions above plus:
- Life Stages Planning for events like Marriage, Starting a family, changing jobs, and approaching retirement.
- FAQ's about IRA's, Social Security and Medicaid.
- Planning Tools for College, IRA Calculators, and Beneficiary Retirement planning.
- Featured Articles about retirement and IRAs.
- Currently, the Products and Services, Open an IRA and Manage Your Account sections are listed but not available.