During the COVID-19 Pandemic, we understand that it may be harder for you to make your monthly payments at WEPCO.
We have modified our Skip-A-Payment Program*, and you can skip up to two payments per qualifying loan so that you use those funds for other needs.
- All your WEPCO loans must be current and in good standing;
- Loan cannot be secured by real estate; and
- Loan cannot be a line of credit or business loan.
- You can skip a payment on a loan twice in a 12-month span.
- Interest will accrue during the skipped period, which will extend the term of the loan.
- The flat fee is waived during this pandemic.
- If your payment is payroll deducted, please call us so that we can adjust it accordingly.
To skip your payment:
- You must have our WEPCO PAL Plus online account access.
- Once logged in, click Additional Services to find the Loan Payment Skip option. Simply follow the steps to skip your payment!
*Skip-a-pay Program terms can change without notice.