We understand that events like an illness, car troubles, or holiday shopping may make it harder for you to make your monthly payments at WEPCO. With our Skip-A-Payment Program, you can skip your payment for one month so that you use those funds for other needs.
- All your WEPCO loans must be current and in good standing;
- Loan cannot be secured by real estate;
- Loan cannot be a line of credit or business loan; and
- Monthly loan payment must be at least $100 and cannot be more than $800.
- You can skip a payment on a loan once in a 12-month span.
- Interest will accrue during the skipped period, which will extend the term of the loan.
- A flat fee is charged for each skipped payment. See our Fee Schedule.
- If your payment is payroll deducted, please call us so that we can adjust it accordingly.
To skip your payment:
- You must have our WEPCO PAL Plus online account access.
- Once logged in, click Additional Services to find the Loan Payment Skip option. Simply follow the steps to skip your payment!