WEPCO Scholarship Program
Every year, we award a $1,000 Scholarship. Rules for entry are:
- must be a member of WEPCO;
- must apply using our Scholarship Application;
- must write a 300 word or less count brief statement of your aspirations, goals and why WEPCO should choose you;
- provide a copy of high school/college transcript (original is not required); and
- must be attending college in the fall of the year of application.
The Scholarship Applications will be available January 2nd each year at any branch location or for download on the WEPCO website.
Scholarship winner will be chosen each year by April 25th.
Get Help Paying for College
Take control of your college financing with the Smart Option Student Loan® in partnership with Sallie Mae®.
Borrowers attending degree-granting institutions may apply for a Smart Option Student Loan®.
Federal Student Aid
Get information about and apply for Federal Student Aid grants, loans and work study programs.